Thursday, November 3, 2011

Back on the Blog

Well, I stopped posting in June because I was going to so many games, and working so it was a lot to keep up with. I ended up going to 30 baseball games this year, which I believe is at least close to my most ever. I am now going to keep up with the blog whenever I get autographs, as I have some spare time now.

Last night I went to the UCONN Vs. American International Exhibiton over at Gample. Kemba Walker was at the game, but snuck out before I could get him.

I put in some time after the game and it was well worth it. I managed to get some nice items signed.

First, I got Alex Oriahki on 2 items:

Alex was really nice, seemed pretty humble.

After that, I saw Enosch Wolf and didn't have anything for him, so I got him on my ticket:
Wolf didn't say a word, but oh well.
Next I saw the Legend Jim Calhoun so I got him on this championship photo Mr. Calhoun was one of the nicest people I've ever met, very classy guy:

And finally my goal for the night was to get Andre Drummond. Andre was one of the top recruits in the nation this year. Before he transferred to St. Thomas Moore to finish High School, my high school basketball team played against him multiple times when he was on Capitol Prep out of Hartford.
Andre broke his nose a few days ago, but still managed to have some power dunks throughout the game. I rushed over to get him as he was walking away and came out with:


It was absolutely freezing out, but overall a great night, and got everyone who I wanted except for Jeremy Lamb(preseason all american) who must have went out another exit.


No comments:

Post a Comment