Thursday, August 29, 2013

Pawtucket Vs. Syracuse(Nationals) 8/28/13

I attended what will be my last (regular season) game last night at McCoy. Syracuse was in town, which meant that I could finish up some leftover cards from their last trip through.

I got to the stadium as gates opened, and luckily, the Syracuse pitchers were throwing.

At that time, I was able to get 2 guys that I had cards of.

Erik Davis:

 photo DSC02241_zps7920d9ad.jpg

Ryan Tatusko:

 photo DSC02242_zps68611537.jpg

Just a few minutes later, former Tampa Bay Ray, Will Rhymes popped out of the dugout, and he was nice enough to sign a ball I had on me:


 photo DSC02235_zps8c6ebf3d.jpg


Nobody on Syracuse signed after the game. I did get a few Sox after the game.

The best was Jackie Bradley Jr. I didn't have any items left for him since the season is finishing, so I just got him on my ticket:



 photo DSC02239_zps54e6a32d.jpg

Unfortunately, I forgot my Bryce Brentz cards at home, but also got him on a ticket:


 photo DSC02238_zps8e8dc10d.jpg

The only other autographs I got were 2013 Red Sox, Jose De La Torre, and Jonathan Diaz:


 photo DSC02236_zps5f53b670.jpg
 photo DSC02237_zpsb9c57b42.jpg

Nobody on Syracuse signed after. I called out to Rhymes, Lowe, Marrero, and a few others.

I should be able to make it to at least one playoff game. I'll see what I can work in now that school has started back up.

Total Autographs for 2013: 917

5 comments:

  1. Hey garrett its justin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey man! Did you get anything after I left?

      Hit me up on twitter: @gbautographs

      Delete
  2. no actually walters came out but did not sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey its justin do u know what pawsox game you are going to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Justin, I have to work every day this weekend so I will miss them all.

      Delete