Monday, August 26, 2013

Pawtucket Vs. Scranton-Wilkes Barre (Yankees) 8/25/13

I got out of work at 4 yesterday, and Pawtucket was playing at 6:05. Knowing that it was impossible to get anything before the game, I figured I would just see what I could get afterwards, since we still have season tickets to use up anyway.

I didn't have anything for the Yankees because it is the end of the season, and I don't feel like having anything left over when it is over.

Dellin Betances came over to us by the buses, but he wouldn't do a white sheet. I didn't expect him to, but it would have been nice to get him.

A few Red Sox guys signed, but the only one that I saw and wanted wanted was Red Sox #2 Prospect, Jackie Bradley Jr. His girlfriend was with him this time, and he was really nice.


 photo 0826131040_zps52f5d9a4.jpg

I think I might go to Wednesday's game after school, and that will probably be my last one until the playoffs.

Total Autographs for 2013: 909

No comments:

Post a Comment