Sunday, April 14, 2013

Pawtucket Vs. Rochester 4/14/13

I haven't had this bad of a 'graphing day in a long time. I got to the stadium super early(probably at 9:00 a.m.) and 99% of the Sox were already in. From what I understand no other 'graphers got any Sox either.

David Ortiz pulled in after a little bit, and despite standing right outside his Escalade's window, he would not roll it down for me. People got him yesterday, but ohh well.

Off of the Rochester bus I got Kyle Gibson, who despite being a great guy, I had always missed somehow.

He signed 2/3:

 photo Scan0200_zpsf92b9415.jpg

There was no sign of Oswaldo Arcia, so I'm not sure whether or not he was there today. He was not in the line up either.

I also did a team sheet inside, and got a number of players on it:

 photo Scan0199_zps510fe9ee.jpg

From top to bottom, panning left to right:
Mark Sobolewski
Chris Colabello
Brian Dinkleman
Eric Fryer
P.J. Walters
Bruce Pugh
Virgil Vasquez

Total Autographs for 2013: 148
 Top Autographs for 2013:1)Tommie Smith 2)Rudy Giuliani 3)Sonia Sotomayor 4)Jim Rice 5)Jeff Bridges 

4 comments:

  1. I did postgame and got Beato on 6 Doyle on 4 and Hazelbaker and Carpenter on one a piece. I need to get cards of more guys like Rowland Smith and Diaz and also I need improvement with faces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah after a few games it always gets easier.

      Delete
  2. Hey, I'm looking for a Chris Colabello autograph. Would you consider selling that sheet you have with him on it? LMK, alabama_erdoc@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete