Monday, April 15, 2013

Comedian/Actor K.T. Tatara 4/15/13

Tonight my school hosted the very funny, K.T. Tatara. Tatara has been featured on several shows on Comedy Central and Showtime, as well as Californication, and an episode of How I Met Your Mother(The Sexless Inkeeper, from Season 5), which happens to be my favorite show.

Tatara's show was pretty funny, and I think he is a comedian who is greatly underrated. He has a lot of funny videos on his YouTube channel, which is titled K.T. Tatara.

After the show I went up to him, and he signed my photos. He was really nice, and somewhat shy, or surprised it seemed that someone brought photos.

As I said though, he is a very funny comedian, and it is really worth checking him out. I was really excited when I found out my school was bringing him in, and they did a great job this entire year getting quality comedians.

I apologize for the poor camera quality, I don't have access to a scanner usually at school as you guys know. I will scan them this weekend.

 photo image48_zpsf5de28af.jpg
 photo image47_zps199416e3.jpg



Here is one of his YouTube videos, give him a subscription!



P.S. On a day like this, things like autographs and entertainment become so trivial,  Boston is in my heart.

Total Autographs for 2013: 152
 Top Autographs for 2013:1)Tommie Smith 2)Rudy Giuliani 3)Sonia Sotomayor 4)Jim Rice 5)Jeff Bridges 


No comments:

Post a Comment