Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rap Artist Wale 9/30/12

Wow, this was actually my hardest graph in a VERY long time. I found this ironic because I go to a VERY small public university so I knew hardly anyone would try for him.

I left during his last song, and went to where I had seen his 2 Mercedes Benz vans earlier. I waited on the sidewalk, with maybe a total of 6-7 people. (The other 5 or 6 just wanted photos).

I saw him open the door, and I proceeded to walk up to him, making sure I would be the first one. I was maybe 4 feet away from him and his bodyguard yelled,"Back up!" and pushed me back. Wale did grab my album cover though, and signed it for me. I knew I had to get close to have that chance, so I didn't mind the push.

After he signed for me, he rushed to the vehicle and left.




Photobucket


Total Autographs for 2012:1047

No comments:

Post a Comment