Monday, September 3, 2012

Country Singer Easton Corbin 9/2/12

I was able to hit up a concert for the second weekend in a row on Sunday. This one was only 5 minutes max from where I work, so I went up right after and wasn't disappointed.

Easton ended up doing a signing at the merch booth. I had a few cds, as well as a bunch of pictures. At first he only took a cd, and a photo, but then saw the other items in my hands and actually said,"Ohh let me get those for you, no problem." This was really nice of him, because there was an immense line in back of me.


Photobucket
Add caption
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My dad had gotten me a few items signed from the opening act, Nicole Frechette:

Photobucket
Photobucket

Tonight I hit 1000 autographs for the year!

Total Autographs for 2012:1003

No comments:

Post a Comment