Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pawtucket Vs. Empire State Yankees 9/3/12

Yesterday marked my final baseball game of the 2012 season, but in my opinion I went out on a solid note.

In every single trip the Yankees had made this year, I failed to get both John Maine, and former Red Sox, Manny Delcarmen. I got both on Sunday.

John didn't do it coming in, however I was able to get Manny as he drove in.

Since it is the end of the season, I have been running low on cards, so I got a lot of guys on white sheets, which I will eventually print a photo on.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My John Maine successes were inside, where he just started racking for people. I got him on an SI, when he was on the field, then again later in the stands.

Photobucket


Sorry about the football, but used a random photobucket effect to cover my address.
Photobucket

I had been lugging the magazine around for like 4 series now, so I was more than happy to FINALLY get it done.

Other Yankees I got include:

Ryota Igarashi:

Photobucket

Michael O'Connor:

Photobucket

Juan Cedeno:

Photobucket

Darnell McDonald, who also stopped to take a picture with me:
Photobucket


I also did a team sheet for other guys:
Photobucket

From top to bottom:Austin Romine, Chase Whiteley,Ryoto Igarashi,Ryan Baker,Jon Meloan.

That was it for the Yankees.

For the Red Sox:

Rehabber,Scott Atchison:

Photobucket
I also got him on another item, but the picture is not on my computer.

I got 9 cards signed:

Photobucket

Plus another Tony Thomas:

Photobucket

Nelson Figueroa:

Photobucket

Jose De La Torre:

Photobucket

2 Bryce Brentz, only 1 is pictured:

Photobucket

Jason Repko:

Photobucket
I got Jeremy Hazelbaker on a ball that was very worn, that's why it's in sharpie:

Photobucket

I then did a team sheet for Pawtucket as well:

Photobucket

Steven Wright,Alex Hassan, Dan Butler, Ryan Dent, Zack Stewart, Brock Huntzinger,J.C. Linares, Reynaldo Rodriguez

Total Autographs at this game:41
Total Autographs for 2012:1044

No comments:

Post a Comment