Sunday, September 16, 2012

Kemba Walker 9/15/12

Earlier in the week I had found an ad for a Kemba Walker signing at a car dealership on the other side of the state. It was a solid 2+ hours away from me, so I told a good friend of mine about it who lives close to there, and he really hooked me up. I'm not going to say his name on here, for privacy reasons obviously, but thanks again to him on getting this done.

I had struggled last season to even get a response out of Kemba, and my buddy said that there were  only around 20 people at this event! He also said Kemba didn't really seem to be into it, but nonetheless a graph is a graph.

Photobucket

My favorite Kemba memory is from my first ever Uconn game, when he did this:


*This does not count in my,"Total Autographs for 2012" total because it was not obtained IP by me.*

No comments:

Post a Comment