Friday, September 28, 2012

Former American Idol 3rd place finisher/ Country Singer Casey James

After a long hiatus due to baseball ending/school starting, I am back with some IP graphing.

Former American Idol contestant, and current country singer Casey James was playing a show at Mohegan Sun last night, and was scheduled to sign his CD afterwards, and I have heard him a ton on the radio lately, so I figured I would go down and meet him. I got there way too early, so I ended up buying a cheap basketball ticket from a scalper and saw my first WNBA game, which happened to be the first game of the 2012 Playoffs.

I left after the 3rd quarter to get a good spot in line, and I was about 3rd or so. I'm glad I got in line then, because A TON of people ended up showing up. Casey kind of took a while to come out, but was very nice when he did. I got a nice picture with him as well.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Total Autographs for 2012:1046

No comments:

Post a Comment