Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1/18/12 Uconn Vs. Cincinnati

Well I suppose I will start out with the bad news. Kemba Walker was in attendance for the first time since the lockout ended, and I still hadn't gotten him. Ever. Long after the game, before most of the other graphers came back in, a girl and I had him 2 on 1. Guess who got him?

You guessed it, the girl. At least she had a Sports Illustrated, I would have been frustrated if she got him on a piece of paper.

When he was leaving, say 20 minutes later, I walked down the stairs in front of him, had him 1 on 1, and he said, "No, not signing tonight."

After that major disappointment, I was turned down by Jeremy Lamb 1 on one again. "Not tonight man."

I also did not get Andre Drummond, talked to his mother and she was trying to convince us to leave because he was sick. (He legitimately was.) So I didn't even bother testing it.

But before all of the disappointments I got the following players, as well as Head Coach Mick Cronin on this nice team 8x10. Yancy Gates kept commenting on how much he liked it.:

Cheikh Mbodj
Cashmere Wright
Dion Dixon
JaQuon Parker
Ge’Lawn Guyn
Octavius Ellis
Yancy Gates
Jeremiah Davis III
Justin Jackson

 For those of you who don't remember, Gates is the guy who did this:
Surprisingly, Gates was extremely chill, and also signed another 8x10 for me:
I got Roscoe Smith on a few items, including my championship Sports Illustrated, and I also got a picture with him:



This was also the first time ever in 9 Uconn games, that I have seen them lose.


I don't know when my next event is at the moment, but hopefully some point in the near future.
Total Autographs for 2012: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment