Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13/12 Part 2- Pawtucket Red Sox Hot Stove Party

Went over to Pawtucket tonight for their annual Hot Stove Party. Not as many fans as in years past because it was the first time it was on a Friday rather than Saturday. It was not very well organized, but this wasn't a big issue because lines were short for the most part.


The best player there was pitching prospect Alex Wilson, I got him on 2 baseballs and on the handout:

Massachusetts native and outfield prospect Alex Hassan was also at the event:


Luis Exposito was there as well, and gave his best autographs that I've seen in 3 years:


Veteran Brandon Duckworth is back for his second year in the Sox System:
And finally, manager Arnie Beyeler, who kept cracking fat jokes about himself:

 
Overall, I did well at the event, I got most of my 50/50 stuff done, and hope to do even more when the season gets going.

My next event is the Uconn Vs. Cincinnati game on Wednesday.

Total autographs for 2012: 26

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a pretty good haul Garrett. Nice job!

    yanks39

    ReplyDelete