Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Providence Vs. Uconn 2/28/12

Tonight I went East to the Dunk to catch what I knew would be a close game. As I was walking to the arena, I saw a  car pulling in and instantly knew whose it was, I handed my dad the camera and told him to wait a minute. As always, Ed Cooley, Head Coach of Providence was classy as can be and thanked us for coming out:
I headed inside, and the only Uconn autograph I got pre game was Uconn Associate Head Coach, George Blainey, it was my first time ever meeting him:
After that, I was able to land Bryce Cotton, who had an amazing game for Providence:
Here are a few pictures from during the game:(Uconn was up by 10 with 11:11 to go):
A scuffle:
Providence, of course ended up winning and then I went to work:
The order in which I got guys was very mixed tonight, so I'll just go team by team.

Uconn:
Andre Drummond signed 3 items, after his mother kind of made him. I gave 2 to my buddy Nick because they were for a 50/50 for him, and this other one is for someone on another website:
I also got Roscoe Smith on a Uconn program:
 AND, for the first time EVER, after 10 plus tries, Shabbazz Napier:

   
Those autos look even better in person, and are some of the best I've ever seen from him. I'm so happy that I FINALLY got him.

Providence:
Bilail Dixon, and Vincent Council, who also took pictures with me:

 Vincent Council:
Bilail Dixon:
  
 I also caught up with Kadeem Batts:
That was all for tonight, overall it was really fun. I am hoping to do Pittsburgh at Uconn on Saturday!

Total autographs for 2012:96











No comments:

Post a Comment