Saturday, March 3, 2012

3/3/12 Uconn Vs. Pittsburgh

Today was white out Gampel day, and the scene when I got to my seat was pretty cool:
The game itself was really good, Pitt never got ahead for the entire game. During the game I spotted Uconn legend, and longtime NBA player Donyell Marshall. I ended up waiting inside for him for a little bit after the game, but he never got up so I just went outside in case other people would come out.

While getting some Pitt autographs, Donyell walked out where I was waiting, and signed, but didn't not speak a single word. Still a very nice surprise to get a former NBA player:


Uconn wise it was a pretty dry graphing day, I got Andre Drummond on a photo:

  
I also got Tyler Olander:

Also while in the midst of getting some Pitt Guys, I got Alex Oriahki:
I had a really good outing graphing Pitt, I basically got everything done that I took with me, so I can't complain.

I got their stars, Nasir Robinson:
Aston Gibbs:


Head Coach, Jamie Dixon, didn't seem to be a fan of signing but he did it:
As usual, I did a team sheet as well and got 7 guys on it:
Nasir Robinson
Lamar Patterson
Tray Woodall
Aron Nwankwo 
Nick Rivers
Durand Johnson
Isaiah Epps


 I ended my day with a strong note. After waiting for quite a while, I was able to score once again, legend Jim Calhoun. I had some nice photos of him, but it was raining before the game so I couldn't take them with me. 

Jim Calhoun's autograph will be the last one of my first season graphing basketball. It was a really great year going to all of the games, and I met a lot of new contacts and friends. I can't wait  until November again! But of course the end of basketball season brings baseball season, and that is fine with me!

Total Autographs for 2012:114

No comments:

Post a Comment