Sunday, February 5, 2012

2/5/12 Providence Vs. West Virginia

I went over to Providence this afternoon to watch the Friars play West Virginia. It was tough to see P.C. lose in overtime, after basically controlling the entire game. I had a pretty decent autographing day, my main targets were Head Coach Bob Huggins, and stars Kevin Jones/ Jabarie Hinds. Ironically both players are from Mount Vernon, New York.

I had no luck with Huggins after the game, but I did get Jones:
Jabarie Hinds came out next:
The last Mountaineer I got was Darryl Bryant:
Only a few Providence players were coming out, but I managed to get a couple of good ones:
Bilail Dixon:
Kadeem Batts:
My last auto of the day was Head Coach Ed Cooley(Autograph looks better in the light):

All in all, it was a good game even though WVU came out on top.
Right now, My next event is Uconn Vs. Depaul on the 15th.
Total Autographs for 2012: 50

No comments:

Post a Comment