Wednesday, February 15, 2012

2/15/2012 Uconn Vs. DePaul

Tonight as usual I took the short trip over to Storrs for the Uconn game. The game itself was pretty one sided, as I figured it would be, but Uconn was extremely sloppy for the first half.

I have been contemplating for a while about putting pictures from the actual events I go to on here, and I'm finally starting that tonight.

Here are some nice shots I got before the game:
Right before the tip:
 The huskies ended up blowing out DePaul, and after, of course the fun started:
At first I was mainly going for DePaul and I got 11 of their players:
Worrel Clahar
Edwind McGhee
Joe Belcaster
Derrell Robertso Jr.
Jeremiah Kelly
Cleveland Melvin
Brandon Young
Jamee Crockett
Donnavan Kirk
Charles McKinney
Kris Faber
 I also got Head Coach Oliver Parnell:


I didn't get a ton of Uconn stuff, but I got some more DeAndre Daniels items, which I only had a few of:

Tyler Olander was right with him so I figured, why not?:

 Then for the, I suppose surprise of the night. Jeremy Lamb as usual didn't want to have any of it, but someone was able to get him to stop, and he literally signed whatever people wanted. I wish I would have went for more, but I didn't want to piss him off:


Jeremy is chill as hell, you just have to catch him at the right moments.

My next event as of now is Providence Vs. Uconn at the Dunk. Maybe I will squeeze something else in, but I am not sure.

Total Autographs for 2012:68


No comments:

Post a Comment