Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pawtucket Vs. Lehigh Valley 6/16/2011

As usual I was at the gates when they opened up and this paid to my benefit(somewhat). I ended up getting 7 baseballs in batting practice; 6 of them being very good. I probably should have went above the dugout to try for Ryne Sandberg's autograph, but I was all alone out there, and it was simply TOO easy. For at least 20 minutes I got every single baseball that went out there. One was even a lightly used Major League Ball.

Anyways, when I got to my seat after BP, I saw Ryan Feierbend doing some exercises by the dugout. When he was done, he signed a card for me:


The game ended up going 10 innings, making it my 4th extra innings game in a row. 2 was my record.

After the game evrybody was waiting for Ryne. Apparently he ended up sneaking out, and so nobody got him. Major disappointment. But life goes on and I didn't do bad with Pawtucket.

Kevin Milwood, I can't stress enough how nice this guy is:
Andrew Miller, Starting for the Red Sox on Monday!!!

Matt Fox, first time getting him, I don't know why, he is very nice:

Luis Exposito, has been 1 per for me lately:

Randy Williams, FINALLY was able to get him on these 2 numbered cards, they came out amazing:

and Finally, Yamaico Navarro, my first time gettng him since LAST season:

My next game will most likely be a CT Tigers game because the Paw Sox are going on the road

No comments:

Post a Comment