Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Goals/Plans for the Rest of the Baseball Season

As the season is quickly approaching it's halfway point, I thought it would be a good idea to make a list of things to accomplish with the rest of the season.

1)Get Ryne Sandberg's autograph on a bat(I will attempt this week)
2)Go to at least one new stadium that I haven't been to(Most likely will be the New Britain Rock Cats, I'm almost 1.5 hours away)
3)Attend some Connecticut Tigers games(Last season was the first time that I didn't go to Dodd Stadium in about 13 years)
4)Go to as many Pawtucket rehab games as possible
5)Go to Futures at Fenway(I have never been to this event and I think it would be awesome)


My next games:
Tuesday June 15th Pawtucket vs. Charlotte(White Sox)
Thursday June 17th Pawtucket vs. Lehigh Valley(Phillies)
Wednesday June 22nd Conncticut vs. Tri City(Astros)     *This game is a hopefully*

No comments:

Post a Comment