Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pawtucket Vs. Charlotte 6/14/2011

Last night was another long game, my third extra innings game in a row. Extra innings are fun, but usually cut down on my autograph time after the game. I did have some good successes though.

Last night was also legends night at McCoy. This year's "legends" were Bill Lee and Jose Santiago; both former Red Sox.
Bill Lee was very nice and personable. Here are the pair:
Here are my Bill Lee autographs:





After the game I only 'graphed for a few minutes but got these:
Kevin Milwood(Former Texas Ranger great):

Kyle Weiland:

Kyle usually doesn't sign post game, but there were only about 5 of us because it was so late.

Che-Hsuan Lin:(Photobucket was having issues as I was uploading this, picture will come later)

 Dallas McPherson(Former Major Leaguer):




That is it from last night, I wanted to get Former MLBer and Charlotte manager Joe McEwing, but I had to leave.

I do have some photos to share from the last few games, that I haven't gotten a chance to put up:
Darnell McDonald(Red Sox Player):


Gary Allenson(Former Red Sox Catcher):

That is it for today, I am going to Pawtucket tomorrow night vs. Lehigh Valley. My main goal Is Hall of Famer Ryne Sandberg.


No comments:

Post a Comment