Monday, June 9, 2014

Uconn Head Football Coach Bob Diaco 6/5/14

It's been a while since my last post, because I'm working full time this summer, and in all reality, there hasn't been much around to 'graph. This success was actually not expected, ironically. I was out with a few friends getting some groceries, and we decided to get dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. We all saw a sign outside on the way in, and learned that apparently new UCONN football coach, Bob Diaco is doing a tour of the chain's Connecticut locations this month, and he just happened to be scheduled at the location we went to, at the same time we went. I felt pretty lucky, as my 'graphing opportunities have been scarce as of late.

Coach Diaco was walking around to every table, and actually having real conversations with people which was cool. When I met former head coach, Paul Pasqualoni, he was really unfriendly, and just not fun to be around. Mr. Diaco on the other hand was really cool, and at least seemed to care what people had to say.


 photo 20140607_1444220_zps07a11ca0.jpg


Total Autographs for 2014:116

No comments:

Post a Comment