Friday, November 28, 2014

Chris Webby Round II 11/7/14

You may recall that a few weeks back, I met my favorite rapper, Chris Webby, who just happens to be from Connecticut. A few days later, my roommate and I drove over to Providence for his show, and hoped to meet him afterwards.

As I said last time, Webby is about as nice as they come. He's a very chill human being, especially considering that he's really making it big now. His album sales have been very impressive, and from his posts on social media one can see that he loves interacting with his fans.

After the show, we headed out back, and it was really cold. I'm talking ~25 degrees. I can recall that my thumb cracked and was bleeding at one point, so yeah, it was bad. We waited for AN HOUR after the show(Webby has been doing really long meet and greets after his shows), and then we saw him come out of the door. We approached him, and he was like last time, amazingly nice. He is super environmentally conscious, so before he took care of us, he actually picked up a plastic six pack holder that was on the street and ripped it up.

He then signed two of my photos and took a picture with each of us. We talked about how we came up from Connecticut, and that we would be seeing him again soon and he told us about what he had been up to, and about staying in the city. I had more photos, but it seemed that he wanted to get going, so we said our goodbyes and went on our way.

Overall, it was another great experience with someone in which I really enjoy listening to.


 photo 20141128_094857_zpstipjkjhy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment