Monday, November 3, 2014

Chris Webby 10/30/14

For a number of years now, I have been constantly listening to Connecticut rapper, Chris Webby, and like the rest of his huge, but still somewhat niche fan base, have been waiting for his debut studio album to be released for quite some time now. Luckily for us, Chris' album dropped last week, and FYE had him do in store signings in a number of cities. I was lucky enough to make it to his Meriden stop.

It is very widely known that Chris is one of the most fan friendly rappers there is to meet, and I have appreciated his music for years now so this event was the perfect opportunity to meet who is in my opinion, already one of the best rappers out there, in his home state of Connecticut.

Chris was a little late, because he had an extremely busy day which started in New York City, which is a few hour drive away but made it more than worth it for every fan who waited for him.

I should mention that the crowd was VERY big. I was so happy for him to get such a big turnout, but I shouldn't have been very surprised because his album sold out in nearly every Target and Best Buy in the country in just a couple of days.

Overall, I had a great time meeting one of my favorite rappers ever, and I can't wait to see him perform at the end of this month!
 photo 10702191_10152276460791887_5020884479624985993_n_zpsd07339ef.jpg
Chris was super appreciative of everyone who came out to support him, and talked with everyone for as long as they wanted. He asked me if I had gotten to hear the album, and I told him I had barely stopped listening to it at all within the last few days.


 photo 20141103_212702_zpsfzfrppjs.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment