Friday, January 3, 2014

Providence Vs. Seton Hall 12/31/13

This was my final 'graphing trip of 2013, though I didn't try very hard for autographs. It  was my first trip to Providence this season, which meant I could hopefully get Bryce Cotton to sign my magazines that Shabazz Napier of UCONN had signed weeks ago. Seton Hall only really had one player worth getting, Fuquan Edwin, who I met last season at Mohegan Sun>2012 Tip Off Tournament<.

Providence also has N.C. State Transfer, Tyler Harris, who is a star player. I missed him going for Cotton, but I will have at least a few other chances this year. I only got autographs during pre-game warm ups. The game went to double overtime, and it was New Year's Eve, so I didn't really feel like staying around, especially after the very tough loss.

Bryce was nice as can be as always:

 photo 0103141508_zpsf2e08120.jpg

Fuquan was nice as well, and signed for a lot of people after warm ups:

 photo 0103141509_zps682f925d.jpg

It was a GREAT year. Be sure to check out my Top 50 Autographs of the Year Countdown!>

Total Autographs for 2013:981

No comments:

Post a Comment