Saturday, November 16, 2013

Uconn Vs. Detroit 11/14/13

This is my first post in a month, so it feels good to be back. Now that the semester is finishing up I should be able to string along a solid stretch of entries during one of my favorite seasons. College Basketball season
.
Thursday night marked the return of college basketball to Storrs, and that meant that hopefully I could add to my Uconn collection. This season, Uconn has at least 4 future NBA players, Shabazz Napier, Ryan Boatright, DeAndre Daniels, and Omar Calhoun.

Hall of Famer, and former coach, Jim Calhoun was in attendance, but he actually left with a few minutes left in the second half so I didn't have a chance to see him.

I couldn't get down court side by the game(I sometimes can, but this is rare) so I missed everyone coming off the court including former Uconn star, and now coach Ricky Moore who I had a Sports Illustrated of.

After the game was rough. There is a specific technique to 'graph Uconn after the game that I try to follow, but things just didn't work out how I hoped this time.

I was only able to get Shabazz Napier on some magazines. I did see Ryan Boatright at one point, but he left through the locker room and I wasn't going to go back outside and risk missing Shabazz.


 photo 1115130751br_zpsc7fbb8ac.jpg
 photo 1115130751c_zps680fd061.jpg


Total Autographs for 2013:938

No comments:

Post a Comment