Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Patriots Cornerback Kyle Arrington 10/1/13

I know it has been a while since I've posted something for the readers, but I'm finally back! Not that there have been many opportunities, but even if there were, I have been incredibly busy with my junior year of school, and when I'm not doing school work I'm usually at my job so there just isn't much time for 'graphing. Luckily for me I finally found an event that could fit into my schedule.

A few weeks back someone I knew a little bit from high school said that Kyle Arrington would be signing at a benefit that went towards a local football team. It wasn't free, but hey I'm not exactly pouring money into the hobby these days anyway. I thought I would be able to rack this event, but it was actually pretty strictly run. I probably could have gotten 2 and been scolded, but it just wasn't worth it.

There was also a raffle for a signed pair of sneakers worn by him, so maybe I will get lucky with that.

Kyle was very nice, and really enjoyed the photo I brought. He seemed really humble, because he was literally introducing himself to everyone.

I was happy to go to this because I only get 3-4 chances every year to meet football players.




 photo 114_0003_zps625747b3.jpg

If things go the way I hope I will have new entries up Sunday, and another in about 2 weeks.

Total Autographs for 2013: 930

No comments:

Post a Comment