Saturday, October 27, 2012

Providence College Vs. Assumption College 10/27/12

I kicked off basketball season today in Providence, R.I. for a rare game at Alumni Hall.(Providence usually plays at the much,much larger Dunkin Donuts Center). This was an exhibition game, and Providence is generally very easy to graph. I was mainly focused on freshman, Kris Dunn, who tore up the CT high school circuit last year.

Overall, this was an easy outing. The only issue during the whole time was a little uptight security at the beginning  moving us about 4 times to make room for various "special groups". Those seats never even filled in, but I ended up finding a more convenient spot anyway.

I got 5 Kris Dunn graphs, I gave one to a friend:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kris was nice, seemed a bit shy.

Ricky Ledo:

Photobucket

Vincent Council:


Bryce Cotton:



Photobucket

Coach Ed Cooley:
-I had asked Josh Fortune to sign after the game, and instead of signing the ticket on top of the pile, he signed the photo -_-

Photobucket

Total Autographs for 2012:1059

No comments:

Post a Comment